From HPT’s Sr. Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Mazen Awad
HPT ANNOUNCES AHRI CERTIFICATION
HPT is proud to announce that our HRM air–to-air energy recovery product line is now AHRI certified in accordance with the standard AHRI 1060 air-to-air energy recovery. The specific models certified are:
HRM-H™: The side by side horizontal air flow
HRM-Z™: The summer or winter optimized
HRM-O™: The over/under airflow
Certification does not apply to our passive split HRM-V™ or wrap around heat pipes DHP™ lines.
This makes HPT the only US based heat pipe manufacturer, and the second in North America, with AHRI certification.
HPT is currently working on our SelectPlus™ software and printed literature to include AHRI logos on all models that are AHRI certified. Certified products will also carry a sticker with the AHRI logo and the test standard.
For your convenience, our guide specifications have already been modified online at heatpipe.com to include AHRI certification as applicable.
- What does AHRI certification mean to you:
- Third party tested and verified
- Allow for performance comparisons between manufacturers
- Designers, manufacturers and owners are assured of product performance
- Help meet local and national codes
- Products are continuously tested to ensure compliance